Banner Alzheimer's Institute: A New Standard of Care
Alzheimer's disease takes a catastrophic toll on patients and their families.
That's why Banner Alzheimer's Institute (BAI) has established a
new standard of care that provides ongoing hope and help for
patients and their families. BAI not only delivers groundbreaking
research and medical services, we offer non-medical
services and innovative programs to address the needs of
patients and caregivers throughout the course of the illness.
We are a destination center for patients and families in Arizona and the nation by providing the following:
- Complete medical, neurological and neuropsychological evaluations in our Stead Family Memory Center
- Unrivaled support services for patients and families to help identify, anticipate and address both their medical and non-medical needs as fully as possible
- Access to comprehensive information and resources
- Medication and non-medication treatments for patients' cognitive and non-cognitive behavioral problems
- One of the world's largest clinical trials programs, giving patients access to the most promising investigational treatments in research studies
- Access to one of the world's leading brain imaging programs for the study of Alzheimer's
- Specialized outreach programs for underserved and understudied minority communities.
Learn more about Our Vision.