- About Us
- Patient & Family Care
- Education & Events
- Research & Clinical Trials
- For Medical Professionals Refer a patient Symptoms and Diagnosis Communicating a Diagnosis Brain Imaging What Patients Can Expect Brain Imaging Research
- Support Our Mission
- News & Media
Banner Brain Imaging clinical services
Banner Brain Imaging physicians use imaging methods to study the brain. We do this to gather vital information that helps your physician make a diagnosis and create a treatment plan. Our Brain Imaging clinical services feature:
- Outpatient facility for convenient access
- Procedures interpreted by radiologists specializing in neuroimaging
- Contracts with many health plans
- Frequently lower co-pays
Your physician has recommended you undergo an exam at Banner Brain Imaging. Our team understands that you may have questions so we’ve created these Frequently Asked Questions.
To schedule or change an appointment, or if you have other questions about your exam, please contact Banner Brain Imaging at (602) 839-7700.